Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hello!

Sorry, I haven’t emailed in a while.  Emailing time just goes by SO quick!

Anyways, a little update from Ukraine:

This week we had a really fun activity with the youth of our branch.  We went on a little hike to an area by the river and just played tons of different games.  The youth here are simply AMAZING.  Most of them are the only active members of the church in their families, but their testimonies of the gospel are just beautiful. 

I also took a little tumble down a few stairs this week. ha ha (Gotta love Ukraine's dark, uneven stairwells).  I also happened to be holding a loaf of bread we made for the members we were visiting.  LUCKILY, the bread survived and I was able to recover my graceful self right before she opened the door.

Spiritual Thought:

I read a talk this week that talked about how the US Army has a saying "Be All You Can Be." It talked about how we as humans, have no capacity of what we can become-- but God does. God knows everything about us, things we don't even know about us. That is why He asks us to "Come unto Him." He WANTS to bless us, make us happy, and help us develop into all we can be.
It reminds me of the quote "The only time you find yourself is when you lose yourself." Don't be afraid to give everything over to the Lord, trust Him!

I love you all, thank you so much for you support!

xoxo

--
Cectpa Morris

Ukraine-Dnepropetrovsk Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment