Thursday, November 5, 2015

Bonjour!

Well life in Ulraine is changing! The weather is getting colder, the leaves are turning yellow and red, and I'm even understanding a little more Russian!

Hmm.. Whats happened since I emailed last.. I had the opportunity to try both liver and pig fat. Which yes, as you may guess, is as disgusting as it sounds. 

I also have a new companion! She is from Bellarus so Im super excited to be serving with her! 

I've learned so much in the short time I've been here. I've learned that when we open ourselves up, when we share our stories and get to know other people, we can see how much they need our help. Sometimes that help requires just a simple telephone call to say hello, or sometimes it requires a service project. The more people I meet, and truly get acquainted with, the more I realize the importance of our relationships. Its so interesing to think that everyone you walk past on the street has their own story. Its so easy to forget that when we get so consumed in our own lives. We forget to appreciate the simple beauty of lfe. 

SO -- I challenge you to make a better effort to reach out to someone you aren't very familiar with, make someone smile! :) Because we are all God's children, and no matter what we've done in life, we all deserve to be loved. 

I love you all, thank you so much for all your love and support! 

xoxo

-- 
Cectpa Morris

Ukraine-Dnepropetrovsk Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment